This video was recorded beforehand, to entice friends of Kamin (it worked!):
Where we go
We start where we stopped on Day 10, Badgells Wood Camping. And then…
- Through remote countryside
- Through a rather anonymous suburban bit
- Through more countryside, near the Medway
- Under a big flyover
- Rochester Cathedral
- The value of parables as stories to provoke discussion
- The weirdness of this thing we’re doing, particularly when we “walk” through a suburban landscape while Alex reads her story about worm love
- The value of feedback
- The meaning of “Borstal”
- The first fresco to be painted in an English cathedral for 800 years
- The “fresco” we drew beneath the flyover
- The attractive buildings in the Cathedral area
- The sad end of St William at Rochester, after a long walk from Perth in Scotland
- A “human walking service” (in Los Angeles, possibly elsewhere)
The flyover before we got to work on it.
A view of the Medway from Borstal.
Today in full:
Weather report (real world)
Every weekday in April, 14.30 to 15.15 UK time
Participants: get in touch to join me “on camera” (via Zoom). This would be a lot more fun. Don’t be shy.