How to do an interview without words? The Sound of Silence podcast invited me to try:
This episode’s guest is John Paul Flintoff. JP is a writer, mostly, who has written for lots of newspapers, magazines and five books, which he doesn’t want me to describe. He’s been quite unwell this year but is feeling much better. Recorded on a Thames beach near Blackfriars, London.
Steve Chapman, host of the podcast, conjured silence with 99 other people, including several who are well known. Take a look, here
- Finding Your Own Style, and Sticking With It | Interview with James Mayhew
- How To Pull Off A Month-Long Creative Project
- "Everybody needs a jolly good listening to"
- "I Thought I Didn't Need Supervision" | Interview with Jenny Rogers
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- Travel Writing | Making Sense Of Some Things
- Save the world, one creative project at a time
- On Asking Good Questions
- The Sound of Silence