I failed to do it last year. I was determined to do it this year.
In this episode of an ADEQUATE podcast, recorded two days after finishing, I look back briefly in hope that it might inspire you to do something like it – or even not obviously like it.
For your added entertainment, this episode was recorded against the clock – I had no idea how long I would get. I largely held my nerve.
You can find out more about this particular project here: flintoff.org/dp21-day-1
- How To Pull Off A Month-Long Creative Project
- "Everybody needs a jolly good listening to" | Interview with author Wendy Jones
- "I Thought I Didn't Need Supervision" | Interview with Jenny Rogers
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- A Guide To Being A Coachy Friendy Agenty Kind Of Person
- My First Wedding Speech: blow by blow, by Rebecca Twomey
- "It's A Sin To Bore For Jesus"
- Talking As Therapy, And Just Talking
- "Read It Aloud": an interview with voice artist Kris Dyer