Creative Conscience helps young people focus on using their talents to share things that matter.
In this episode I tell a group of people I don’t know the crucial importance of focusing on your audience.
That focus, and a clear sense of purpose, is much more important than anything else (don’t make the beginner’s mistake of thinking the subject is most important).
Find out more about Creative Conscience.
- How To Pull Off A Month-Long Creative Project
- "Everybody needs a jolly good listening to" | Interview with author Wendy Jones
- "I Thought I Didn't Need Supervision" | Interview with Jenny Rogers
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- A Guide To Being A Coachy Friendy Agenty Kind Of Person
- My First Wedding Speech: blow by blow, by Rebecca Twomey
- "It's A Sin To Bore For Jesus"
- Talking As Therapy, And Just Talking
- "Read It Aloud": an interview with voice artist Kris Dyer