There are plenty of things you would change right now, if you were given a magic wand.
Sometimes we huff and curse at the things that seem wrong…
And in sunnier moments we dream, conjuring parallel worlds that seem entirely delightful.
Many people don’t believe changing the world is even possible. It is!
Do you want to know how to:
- identify the specific things that you most want to change?
- devise a strategy that’s both realistic and exciting?
- create specific, achievable steps to put the strategy into effect?
- handle the obstacles that will get in your way – many of them in your own head?
- find potential allies?
- communicate with them, using the techniques of a sales pro, the passion of a campaigner, your own good humour and absolute integrity?
My book, How To Change The World has been published in 14 languages worldwide.
It was shortlisted for the Transmission Prize.
I run live, interactive sessions on How To Change The World.
I’ve done this on four continents, with audiences of as many as 5,000 people – I also do it entirely online.
Amazing. We thought you would be quite good but had no idea how good. The exercises were a great way for people to engage with each other, and taught us a lot about ourselves.
Google Creative Labs